February 29, 2016

February (+January) Favorites 2016


With another month passed, it's time to update you about things I loved on February. I'm sorry that I have neglected my blog for more than a month. I've been doing makeup courses and some workshops, so I guess I'm just tired. But I'm back and I have a lot of things in my mind that I want to share with you. But now let's talk about my favorites of this month.

Morphe Brushes G2 - Pointed Buffer
This brush is game-changing! It is a really great brush to blend out your under eye concealer, not that only it is easy to maneuver, the handle is just the perfect size in my hands which making it comfortable to use. Even though I still admit that beauty blender has a better finish, the thought of having to wash it after every use just doesn't pleases me. Sometimes you just don't have the time. But with this brush, I can avoid the obligation and I can't be happier.

13rushes Brushes - 13Rave
Now this Singaporean Indie Brand brush is something that you must try. It has the softest bristles that I've tried and the softness replicate the feel of a sponge which is very interesting. Since it is a synthetic bristles, you can use it with liquids and powders. I personally love to use it with powder products. The angled kabuki shape makes it perfect for all over the face application and eases it to reach into corners.

L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation
As I mentioned in my last haul post, the new formula of this foundation kills it. I find myself reaching for it all the time, just because it is so good and natural for a daily use. I also use this on my clients, it is very lightweight yet you can build it up to full coverage and it photographs beautifully. If you are a fan of a healthy glow, try this! You're going to love it.

MUFE Aqua Eyes Pencil - Matte Black
As far, I would say this the only eyeliner pencil that I've ever tried that doesn't smudge in my waterline. I have a very oily and watery eye which mostly will breakdown the consistency of the eyeliner and smear it off all over my under eye area, I'll end up like a kung-fu panda. This one doesn't do that. The staying power is great and it also super creamy and glides on very well on my waterline. Very comfortable to wear. Unfortunately if you prefer the blackest black eyeliner, this might not be your muse. But for a natural everyday use, it's the best.

Victoria's Secret Make It Last - Prime & Set Makeup Spray
This setting spray has been sitting in my kit for more than 1 year without me touching it at all. I used to hate it so much, but I probably used it all wrong. I gave it a second chance a few weeks back and OMG!! I love it!! Every foundation that sits on top of this thing is going to look gorgeous. I wonder why I never heard about it. I tried it with Max Factor, MAC, MUFE, and L'Oreal. It's like a glue for your foundation, they prolonged the lasting power and give a super flawless look. VS market this as a primer and setting spray, however I do not suggest to use this as a setting spray since that is the reason why I hated it. Great great primer!!
PS: Unfortunately this primer has been discontinued, but you can still get it in Indonesia VS Store at IDR189,000 or at Amazon.com. So better grab it before it's gone for good.

So what's your favorite this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *