June 24, 2016

My Everyday Natural Eyebrow Routine


Hey guys.. Say hi to my almost non existent eyebrow!

Eyebrow has become an obsession in the makeup game nowadays. It is the frame of your face. It can either make you look super chic or end up like a stupid clown. So for someone who has very sparse eyebrow like me, a good eyebrow routine is a staple. It boost my confidence instantly. And seriously, I don't want to freaked out anyone with my 'browless' zombie face.

Recently, I've stick to a routine which gives me the perfect everyday natural eyebrow look. It suits my black hair perfectly and doesn’t look very instagrammy (you know, that perfect flicked and sharp eyebrow that every instagram girl has). If you are looking for an instagram eyebrow tutorial, these steps might not it. However, you might want to consider reading this as it is super easy and very appropriate for everyday look. It's gonna save you a lot of time especially when you are running late for work or any appointment.

So if you want to know how I do my eyebrow in 5-easy steps, please keep reading.


  1. Prime. First thing I do is I prime my eyebrow with an eyeshadow primer and the one I’ve been using recently is LORAC Behind The Scenes EyePrimer. Reason is, I have a very oily skin, eyelid, and eyebrow and it can be a total mess. I don’t want to accidentally touch my eyebrow and cut it to half. Seriously, it’s a life saver.
  2. Shape. Next thing to do is drawing my eyebrow and I really like Maybelline Master Brow to do this. It comes in a twist pen form and the shape is oval, so it gives a very neat and sharp line. It is a wax consistency, so it stays put pretty well. I don’t know the color name, but it’s the gray-ish brown. It’s so weird that they didn’t put the name in the packaging.
  3. Fill. So once I done outlining, I fill in my eyebrow using the same Maybelline pencil. I go bolder on the outer corner and gradually sheer it out on the inner part.
  4. Set. Then I set my eyebrow using a L’Oreal Brow Artist Genius Kit, which you know I’m a big fan of (I have a review over here). I don’t use the wax from this kit, because it doesn’t give enough pigmentation that I’d like. But if I want to have an even more natural look, I will substitute the brow pencil with the wax. So I ran the brow powder on top of the pencil/wax and carefully following the line and even everything out using my favorite brow brush from QVS.
  5. Clean. Once I like the shape of my eyebrow, I’ll clean out my brow by plucking out any brow hair that still appears outside of my drawn eyebrow. And we’re done! I don't find myself using brow gel or wax often since my brow hair is pretty sort and thin.

Tadaaaaa.......!!!!

So that’s my eyebrow routine. It's very simple and quick. Hope you got some inspiration and I'll see you on the next post.

9 comments:

  1. Aku baru kepikiran pake eyeshadow primer buat alis! Ahhh good idea!
    Alisnya rapi bangett.. :3

    www.gadzotica.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn!
    gak pernah kepikiran pakai primer di alis biar tahan lama XD


    buleipotan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ Life saver!! Hahahaha.. Kalo g pake primer bisa panik seharian. Mau blotting aja takut.. T-T

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the tips! Bagian dahi cepet banget oily soalnya XD

    vinasaysbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
    beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything
    is perfect!
    Natural Eyebrow Powder
    https://savarnasmantra.com/blogs/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you love to decor your home and seating with pops of color scattered throughout each room. Don't let this stop you from enjoying the color in your home. It will make you feel happy with your home space.
    See more here: https://nordicwalldecor.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *