June 29, 2016

Tiffton Super Slick Auto Eyeliner | Review

 

If you are a makeup artist who specialized in bridal, you must have understand that an eyeliner might determine your entire makeup career. Brides will cry on their wedding day and you don't want their eyeliner to smear off all over their cheek. One mistake, it might ruin the most special day of their life and I bet you, you don't want to be that one mistake. Well.. No one should.



I have used Tiffton Super Slick Auto Eyeliner for 2 months now and this eyeliner has proven its capability in the bridal makeup world. It was recommended by a fellow makeup artist who specialized in bridal too. Despite its fairly affordable price, it is the most waterproof eyeliner that I have ever tried. I have the oiliest eyelid ever, and it's so annoying trying to find a good eyeliner that doesn't smudge on my waterline. I tried Urban Decay, Make Up For Ever, MAC, and many other brands and most of them failed me. Until I finally found this awesome eyeliner.

This eyeliner doesn't smudge on my waterline, it's the blackest black color, very creamy texture and has the longest staying power until up to 12 hours of wear. It glides on smoothly, making the application very easy and less painful. It does not dried up easily as many other brands might be. Comes in a twist-up pen packaging which allow an easy application and does save you a good amount of time from sharpening. Just one downfall from this eyeliner, it can be a bit of pain to remove from the waterline as it is so waterproof. I need to wipe it off at least twice with Bioderma to fully remove it and sometimes found myself poking my eyes with cotton buds #SOBBING. So if you want to avoid an early wrinkles, I don't recommend using this daily or maybe if you still insist, please be gentle on your eyes while you removing your makeup and don't poke your eyes like I did. #STORYOFMYLIFE


I bought this for around IDR 80.000 at Pengampon, Surabaya (I can't remember which shop it was). I only pick up the black color, but they also come in various different color such as blue, brown, etc. Strangely enough, I can not find it anywhere else, even on Google. I believe the brand is based in Indonesia and distributed in many local beauty supply stores around Java. So if, any chances you can find it, I highly recommend you to pick it up.

I'll see you on the next post

7 comments:

  1. The pigmentation looks nice. I want to try it
    I should really go to pengampon someday. I want to go there but it's too far from my place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jauh jg dr tmpt ak sis.. tp hobi babget ak k pengampon.. hahahahha..

      Delete
  2. wow, harganya affordable banget, tp ngapusnya butuh pengorbanan ya? even pake oil cleansing ga bs jg? blm pernah denger brand ini sih.. klo di jakarta cr dmn ya?

    i-love-memories.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ak biasa pake bioderma si hapus nya. Nggak suka pake cleansing oil. Hehe.. mungkin kalo pke cleansing oil lbh gampang sis. Krg tau jg kl d jakarta beli dmn.. 😄

      Delete
    2. Waa ada Hisa XD
      Ga nyangka bisa ketemu kamu pas lagi blogwalk lwt Google

      phieselphie.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Honestly aku juga coba Googling ga nemu fotonya maupun webnya..
    Aku cek no BPOM nya juga blm kedaftar..
    Sampe aku nemu review ini
    Soalnya mama aku juga pake ini, dipake berenang masi tahan. So aku penasaran.
    Hehehe..
    Jadi ini produk termasuk abal2 apa ngga ya kalo statusnya "digantungin" begini?

    phieselphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selama ini aku pake ke client sih nggak pernah ada yang complain kena iritasi mata or yang aneh2 lain nya yah.. So, kaya nya sih aman-aman aja. (btw, menurut kotak nya, it's made in Korea)Hahahaha.. ;p

      Delete

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *