August 22, 2015

LORAC Unzipped Palette | Review

So last month I received my package from Beauty Kit Shop and it was my Lorac Unzipped Palette. I was overly excited because I have been craving it for so long. After more than one month experimenting with the beautiful palette I can say that I love it and it has been my go to palette for work and a night out.


Packaging comes in a compact glossy creamy yellow cardboard. You get 10 warm toned neutral eye shadows and a travel size (5ml) Lorac Behind The Scene Eyeshadow Primer. What's so funny about this palette is that the names are all start with Un- such as Unapologetic, Unbriddled, etc which are not so appealing to my ear. But apart from the name, the overall palette has a very good quality, just like their sister palette - the obvious "Lorac Pro Palette". Most of the color have the buttery texture and super pigmented.  The only downfall from this palette is the color 'Untamed' which I'll explain why later.

So let's just dig in to each colors


(Swatches L-R: Undercover, Unbelievable, Unattainable, Unconditional, Unbridled,Undiscovered, Unreal, Uncensored, Unspoken, Untamed)

Undercover : Matte white with peach undertone. Has slightly light reflecting particles and glow beautifully when hit the light. A perfect brow bone highlighting color.
Unbelievable : Frost rosy copper color with peach undertone. This one is my favorite color and I love to apply this all over my eyelid.
Unattainable : Frost medium copper brown. Great one for
Unconditional : Matte pinky mauve. A very nice crease color which gives a softer look.
Unbridled : Matte burgundy wine. Perfect for outer corner and crease area, great for fall look.
Undiscovered : Frost nude gold.
Unreal : Frost peachy pink.
Uncensored : Frost deep bronzed brown
Unspoken : Matte deep chocolate brown
Untamed : Frost dark reddish brown with burgundy shimmer. As I mentioned above, I'm not very pleased with this one. It is not as blendable and as pigmented as the others and it took me three swipes to build the color.

I bought my palette through @beautykitshop in Instagram for IDR 565.000 when www.loraccosmetics.com has 20% discount for the whole website. Normally it will sold for around IDR 650.000. In US it retail for USD 40.

Overall, Lorac unzipped Palette is worth the buy. It is super beautiful and since I am a lover for neutral and rosy color, it is definitely going to be used a lot. Price is also affordable when you compare to UD Naked Palette. You can say that I am super satisfied with this palette, and it has taken over my love for my UD Naked 2 Palette. :) I know not much people raved about Lorac Unzipped Palette, but if you do  have an extra cash you will not regret to spend a little for this. Please leave a comments below if you do love this palette and what are your thoughts about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *