November 18, 2015

Before I Go To Bed.. - Night Time Skincare Routine


Warning! My Night Time Skincare Routine is a looongg one. I tried to put my full night time routine in this post then I just realize that it was way too long and I don't want you to get bored. So in this post I specifically talk about the skincare and I will did a separate post on the cleansing routine which will be my next post from the whole skincare series. I have mentioned some of the products on my morning skincare routine, so go check that out too. Anyway this post is still a long one, so go grab a snack and enjoy yourself. So lets start with...

Toner: In night time, I will go with Clinique Clarifying Lotion for Combo/Oily Skin, because I really want to take off all of the oil and dirt that was added to my makeup during the day (Yuck!!). This toner gives me the extra clean feeling without leaving my skin feeling tight and dry. It still feels very hydrating o the skin. I put it in a cotton pad and swipe it on my face and it removes every last bit of makeup that still left on my skin. It does contain alcohol, but my skin doesn't seem to get any trouble from that. I just recently finished a 400ml bottle and going to repurchase it again very soon. 

Essence: I use the same essence for day and night and the one that I've been using is Missha The First Treatment Essence. As I mention in my morning routine, this essence is a decent dupe for the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence and I really love how it leave my skin feeling so supple and smooth. It's a liquid consistency just like water, so I suggest to apply it directly using your hand and pat it to the skin. Therefore you will not wasting any drops of the goodness since it's pretty pricey.

Serum: Olay Total Effects 7in1 Anti-Aging Serum is my favorite serum. I use it morning and night everyday. I really like it since it leaves my skin smooth and supple, leaving a very good base for applying makeup. However for night time, I do think that it's not strong enough to help me with anti-aging and I am currently in search for another anti-aging serum. I heard that the Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate is a good one. So what do you think?


Eye Treatment: I apply Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye religiously every night. I have written a separate review on these particular product which you can check on my previous post. I have been using it since September and even though it's a fairly new addition, I still really like it. It is a very great eye cream to hydrate and keep the dark circle away from my under eye area. I love it so much.

Moisturizer: Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Cream is the BOMB!! I really love this moisturizer so so so much. Innisfree is a Korean Brand and it is known for their huge range of skincare. This particular Green Tea line is their best selling product especially the moisturizer. It has the most amazing green tea scent and hydrates my skin like no other. It's very lightweight and doesn't make my skin extra oily. I do think that everyone need to have this in their life. Recommended!! Double Thumbs Up!

Spot Treatment: During that time of the month, I always had 2-4 breakouts popping out on my face. Clean & Clear Active Clear Speed Clearing Acne Gel has helped me to dried them out faster. I just applied it to my troubled area, leave it overnight and it calms down the redness and reduce the size of my breakouts. I can't show the packaging because my dog chewed it and I depoted it to a travel bottle. But I managed to capture it before it got chewed and this is how it looks like.




Lip Treatment: For overnight treatment for my lips, I love to use the L'Occitane Organic Shea Butter. It's a 100% pure organic shea butter. My lips is very dry and chapped, sometimes it got so dry that it bleeds and it felt like being ripped off. It's so painful. Argghh... I hate it! That's why I got so attached to this treatment balm since it's the best for keeping my very dry chapped lips smooth until I wake up. It feels heavenly and my lips thanks me a lot.

So! Here we are. Finally we are reaching the end of my night time skincare routine 'novel' for oily combination skin. Ok! I know it's super long. I'm such a skincare hoarder. Didn't know whether I should be happy or ashamed. Hahaha.. But I truly enjoy myself layering skincare on my face. It is my kind of guilty pleasure. ^^ So thanks for keeping up with me and reading through every words. Even though you're not, I still thank you guys a lot for visiting. I really love you guys. XoXo..

Please don't forget to subscribe if you enjoy my blog and don't forget to follow me  and say 'hi' on my instagram, facebook, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *