September 26, 2015

Cleansing Made Simple with Nivea White Make Up Clear

Sleeping with make up on is a BIG NO NO for the skin. Nobody wants to wake up with a big acne sitting on their face all red and bright like a tomatoes. Not just acne, it actually can lead to other skin problems such as skin aging. And again, nobody wants that, not even my great great grandmother. So bottom line, cleansing your face is super important.


It is an amazing feeling washing away all the make up and dirt from your face. It' is like getting rid of all the exhaustion and hustle bustle from your daily activities. But do you know that different type of make up need a different cleansing method? That's why there is the double cleanse method, where you cleanse your face not just once but twice maybe three times. It took off all kinds of make up and dirt from your face like magic. But well.. an elaborate cleansing routine can take around 10 to 15 minutes of your time, and once in a blue moon you just don't have the time to do that. And when that time comes, these Nivea White Make Up Clear Cleansing Range comes in handy.


I believe that many of you have recognized Nivea as a worldwide reputable skincare brand. I have tried few of their skincare products previously, and I wasn't quite like it. But I do feel that they are getting better and better now days and Nivea White Make Up Clear Cleansing Range is one of the goodness that comes out with that.

In mostly of South East Asia, the full product range has already come out in the market. Meanwhile in Indonesia, there are only 4 products that come out in the market, each of them cost us at only IDR 28.000 (suggested price by Nivea Indonesia).

As my skin type is oily, I pick up both the Oil Control Foam and Mud.


This range is developed specially for cleansing make up. It is combining the power of make up cleanser and face wash at the same time, working deep into the pores and make your face visibly brighter.


The mud cleanser comes in a form of grayish metallic cream, while the foam cleanser is white like a normal facial foam would be.



I tested both products on my arms, where I have 2 sets of swatches as comparison. Each has NYX Glitter Liner, MAC Liquidlast Liner, Lime Crime Velvetines and MAC Pro Longwear Concealer. All of them are heavy duty make up loved for their long staying power.

(Left: Nivea White Oil Control Make Up Clear 2 in 1 Mud -- Right: Nivea White Oil Control Make Up Clear 2 in 1 Foam)

Rub... Rub... Rub...

Voila!! The MAC Liner is still there... :D

As you can see, both clears all the make up beautifully, except for the MAC Liquidlast Liner which is super waterproof. 

In the end I got to try it on my face. I realized that the foam actually cleansed faster than the mud and it lathers too. Both gave the same result in the end, but there's a downside from the foam, it dehydrated my skin. And by the same reason, I love the mud cleanser better for it's ability to preserved moisture on my skin.



My skin looks visibly clean and brighter


I wiped off the rest of the make up and there's only a bit leftover from the face make up and the rest is the residue of the eyeliner which I always cleanse separately.

I am impressed with these products for the fact that it delivers a very good result in just one step. It is 100% worth the try and it definitely has squeezed it's place in my skincare shelf.

So have you tried the Nivea White Make Up Clear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *