September 23, 2015

A Huge September Beauty Haul: MUFE, MAC, Lavie Lash, The Body Shop, Kiehl's

I love September. Because I'm celebrating my birthday and it means I have a very strong excuse to splurge a little bit more. I made a few purchase on items that I have been looking at, the kind of stuff where I always walked pass the alley and then stop by the counter to swatch but always end up hold myself back and bought other things. So considering that I have been very good at holding myself together and not buying any makeup these couple months, I do myself a little favor and bought them all. So here's a little look on my beauty discoveries this month.


Skincare:
I bought two eye creams for morning and night, previously I used Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream but I ran out of it, So I picked up The Body Shop Vitamin E Eyes Cube for morning and Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye Cream which is obviously for night time. Both of them I have reviewed previously, so check that one out if you want to know more.
And as an addition, the lovely lady at The Body Shop counter, gave me the Wild Argan Oil Hand Cream as a birthday gift (part of The Body Shop 'Love Your Body' membership program) and I loooove the scent of it. It smells so rich and luxurious.
After a long wait, Nivea Indonesia finally release their Nivea Lip Butters and by the time I saw it in the market, I picked all three available scent that time which are Original, Raspberry Rose, and Vanilla & Macadamia which is my favorite.


Bodycare:

Since I ran out of Body Scrub and my skin has been crying since a month ago, I urgently picked up Shinzui Body Scrub with Adzuki Bean in Keiko Scent. I have tried this product before and I really like fresh scent and my skin has been loving it since then.



Make Up:
In make up department, I went a little crazy. I got my self three of the Make Up Forever Step 1 Skin Enhancer which are basically primer and many people are raving about it. #1 Mattifying Primer, #2 Smoothing Primer, #6 Radiant Primer - Pink are the three that I decided to buy.
Other than the primers, I also grabbed myself a new foundation. I took the Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in #117 home with me. I know people has been loving this foundation since ages ago, but I never tried it once and I am excited for it. And I also got a gift pouch filled with three mini items for buying more than IDR 2.000.000.
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack, I guess everyone know why we need this in our collection. Need no more sayings, it is a staple in my collection and I ran out of it.
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20 also come with the same reason, except that I need a lighter color to be mixed with NC30 so I can used both in different skin tone for my clients.
MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme in Deep Dark Brunette which having the same concept with Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade, except it is cheaper. I haven't tried it yet, review will be coming pretty soon, so look out for that.
As a pair with the brow gelcreme above, I also bought the MAC Eye Brows in Spiked. It is a dupe for Anastacia Brow Wiz.
Another MAC purchase is the MAC Liquidlast Liner in Point Black. I was swatching eyeliners at the MAC counter, looking for a good one. And when I tried to wipe them off with the cleanser, this eyeliner was the only one that stayed and didn't budge at all. It was literally not moving anywhere, despite all the rubbing. By the time, I just knew that I gotta have it.
Alright, let's just be honest. A girl just will never had enough eyelashes in her life (right??). I saw Lavie Lash counter in Jayanata and I've heard about this lashes for sometimes now. So I picked up the Snowdrop, Bluebell and Fleur. They're just adorable, looking forward to use it very soon.
Last one but not least, is The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex Style My Eyebrow. This is a very good quality Korean Brand and I have been used up a couple of this and I just need to restock. I picked up #2 Black Brown and #3 Brown.

Well that was a long one. Have you guys tried any of these? If you would like to see a full review on any of these products, please do leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *