November 05, 2015

October 2015 Beauty Favorites


I'm a little bit off schedule for a monthly favorites, but it's better late than nothing right? I don't have much stuff to show you this month, since most of it's a repetition from last month favorites. Keeping it short, let's dig in to the stuffs that I have been loving the whole month of October.


The Body Shop Madagascan Vanilla Flower EDT is my holy grail fragrance. I found it to be irreplaceable by even the most expensive fragrances that I have ever scented. The scent remind me of a warm vanilla tea in the afternoon accompanied by a sweet butter cookies. Yummyyy.. If I can make you smell it right now, I would. The strongest note of course is warm vanilla followed by a sweet white floral scent and a little bit of amber that gives the right amount of sexiness to it. It doesn't stay around for quite long, probably about 6 to 8 hours. I heard that the Madagascan Vanilla Flower is going to be discontinued in the US (why The Body Shop? Why?? *sobbing*), so if you want to try it, better to get it before it vanish from the market. I think I better get going too to stock up for good.. ^^

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 07 Nude-ist is a liquid lipstick which either loved of hated by lipstick lover around the beauty realm. And me?? Of course I love it. If you don't have any problem with fragrances, then this will be just fine for you. Some people find the scent too strong and artificial for them. Even I also think that the smell is not very nice and well.. it does linger for a while. Luckily I can tolerate it, because this particular color has the most beautiful mauvey nude color that match my skin tone perfectly. It is super pigmented and stay on the lips all day long. And the most important thing is that it looked absolutely gorgeous with many different eye look. Definitely a must try! 


Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze is everyone favorites ain't it? I grabbed this a lot lately since this month I would most likely be in a rush and I still wanna look on point. So this is my trustee best friend in a hurry. It is the easiest, fastest, smudge-proof, waterproof, and most flattering shimmering light bronze eyeshadow. This cream eyeshadow can be used on its own or as a base. Me personally like to use it on its own, and sometimes to create more drama, I will add a darker color on my outer crease area. Then I will finish with adding eyeliner and mascara for a simple but glamorous look.


Lastly.. I know this is very random, but I've been addicted (again) to online gaming. So I used to love Ragnarok Online until it become annoyingly money making machine aka. BOT for everyone. Me and my friend recently found this game which has a high similarity with RO. If you are a beauty lover and a lady gamer (that's the sexiest combo ever y'all) like me, go and try Unison League. Just for fun. ^^


So that's my favorites for October 2015. What's your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *