November 26, 2015

3 Reasons For Not Losing Faith in Indonesia #GEMAkanINDONESIAmu #100harimenulisIndonesia


I truly love Indonesia. My proud homeland. People said, 'A country full of treasure and gems and friendly people'. It's true!! And lately, I become more and more proud of my country. Put aside all the mess that happens lately, we can see that we as a nation is growing stronger and bigger. Of course there a so many flaws we can say about our country, but instead of writing about all the negative things, I want us to focus more on the positive side.

So what took me to that idea?

  • I saw lately that there are massive amounts of new and impressive local brand created by Indonesian great minds. Their qualities are not something to be joked about. They are very well thought and comparable even to the international brand. Good job guys! Added with a numerous amount of work and effort and a lot of confidence, we'll get there. Endure it and have some faith!!
  • A smaller gap between the diversities of races, religions, and tribes. Yes of course there are still several communities which still stubborn. But people now day are less afraid to stand up against it and people are even more vocal to voice out their opinion about them. I can see we start to respect and embrace our diversities. Things like this need to be applied to our daily life and preserved until it become our true identity. A nation of humble and compassionate people.
  • The government has reduced many of unnecessary process. Well not everything yet. But some friends did mention that it is easier to applying or renewing some certain letters or licensing. They even do it by themselves instead of going for a help by "Calo" (aka. people who will eases your trouble for some extra money). That's a good thing! Keep doing this and we'll get rid of those corrupt who leaves a big scar on the face of our nation.

Well friends.. Not much I can say for now. Me myself is also still learning to be more faithful to our country. Obviously, there's a long road ahead of us. As a growing nation, we still have a lot to learn and changes is not gonna be done in 1 day. Slowly but sure, our government is working their way to get there too and they need support. So instead of losing our hope, be patient and if we move on together and keep each other back, I am more than sure that we will see a strong and powerful Indonesia. Am I hypocrite? No, I'm not. I'm just a dreamer and I'm dreaming for a better Indonesia. Aren't you?

So if you are a proud Indonesians, I'm tagging all of you my dear friends, to write about our beloved Indonesia, voice your thoughts and raise our nationalism. You can do it on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or whatever social media out there and don't for get tag #GEMAkanINDONESIAmu #100harimenulisIndonesia to get noticed.

Oh.. and feel free to comments below, please. Love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *