November 22, 2015

Random Drugstore Haul


Hey guys.. I did a couple of beauty purchases here and there a couple weeks ago and here are six stuffs that had made their way onto my beauty stash.



Makeup
First one from the makeup department is not an actual makeup but more of a tool. I stumbled upon an account on Instagram that sold eyelid tapes. It is the Le Falia Eyelid Tape (@lefaliaeyetape on Instagram). From the photos that were on the account, it looked very natural and less visible if I compare with another brand in Indonesia. You know we hate it when people ask "Are you wearing an eye tape?" or when you take picture and you can see the eyelid tape clearly peeking through our crease. Agghh.. Such a monolid issue. Well.. These stuffs look promising. So I ordered 1 pack of the smaller sizer (pink) and 1 pack of the bigger size (blue). In a flash, it looked quite good. My mom tried it already and she really liked it. I myself haven't tried it yet, but I'll give you guys a full review once I did.

If you have read my September Favorites, I'm sure you know that I love Mizzu Perfect Wear Eyeliner Pen. It is super affordable, yet the quality is very good. It's very black and the felt tip applicator made it super easy to do the perfect winged liner. You can get it from online shop @mizzu.id at Instagram if you're not from Surabaya. I got mine from Diva Crescent Shop at Pakuwon Trade Center, they sell it for IDR 25.000 which is the cheapest one I can find so far. It is a highly recommended product.




Skincare

Finally I found it! Purchasing this cocoa scent lip butter completes my collection of Nivea Lip Butter which I have reviewed in a recent post. This must be my least favorite from the other as it doesn't smell as sweet as I imagined (too bad there's no tester so I can't go sniff it first), however it still smell very nice and I love it so much. If you want to know my full thoughts on this lip butter, click the link up there and you will redirected to my review.



Haircare

I tried to dyed my hair last month and it end up as a total fail. As a result, I have to dye my hair back to black. I kinda regret doing it because my hair now become damaged. It is so dry and frizzy and my hair falls a lot and I'm so sad. I'll never do it again on my own! So I've tried Schawrzkopf Extra Care - Ultimate Repair + Gloss Treatment before and I fell in love with it. It comes in a 2 layer oil/liquid form that contains 3x liquid keratin. All you have to do is shake and spray it to your towel dry/dry hair right after you wash your hair. This hair treatment has helped keeping my hair soft, smooth and shiny without leaving a greasy feeling. It is suppose to strengthen the hair and reduce breakage as well. If you don't like fragrances in your beauty product, you might not like this since it has a rather strong nutty scent and it can be too overpowering for some people. But so far, I have no problem with that.

The last product that I picked up is Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner in Total Damage Care. There's another type but I can't remember what is it (sorry -.-"). This is a recent launch by Pantene Indonesia and I got interested as the commercial promised that it will repair your 3 months damaged hair in just 3 minutes since the first day of use. It is recommended to use it daily as it will deliver a better result, but I just can't help my laziness to wash my hair everyday so I use it once every other day. I quite like it though, it does make my hair smoother after the first use and I end up touching my hair all the time. And let's not forget about the fruity scent which is very fresh, nice and addictive. It will definitely made its way to another purchase very soon.


Well.. That wraps up my drugstore haul. So what stuffs did you guys purchase recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *