October 22, 2015

My Top 5 + 1 MAC Lipsticks



I love lipstick. And I love MAC. So put together, here's a round up of my top 5 favorites MAC lipstick of all time with one additional mention.

  (L-R: Angel, Brave, Please Me, Rebel, Impassioned, Bad Girl Riri)

1. Angel. Back then, I didn't know that this shade gained it's popularity from Kim Kardashian. I discover this lipstick out from the youtubers recommendation and I really love it. It's a soft nude pink and look flattering when paired with a dark smokey eye. I grab it on my day to day basis and it always stays in my makeup bag. 

2. Brave. I have to admit that I bought this lipstick because of Kylie Jenner lip rave. It is a recent purchase, but I would say that this is my most favorite from all my MAC Lipstick. Of all the lipsticks that I have, I think this mauvey pink nude lipstick is my "My Lips But Better" color.


3. Please Me. This lipstick is the one kind that goes on with many different looks on every different skin tone. It is a muted pinky tone lipstick with a matte finish. Even though it is matte, it is not drying on the lips and lasted a good time.


4. Rebel. It is the only dark vampy lips color that I am confident to wear daily. It is dark enough, yet it's not so intimidating that I don't look like I'm going for a Halloween fright night. You can also apply it lightly and it will give you a nice berry sheen on the lips.


5. Impassioned. I don't really grab on bright color on my daily basis, but when I want to rock a bold lips, I will go with this color. It's a very unique color, it has a coral, a pink, a fuschia that's so bright that it's nearly red. I love to pair this with a classic pin-up Marilyn Monroe kind of eye look and it's just gorgeous.


Lastly, I want to put one honorable mention. I have to mention it because it's super gorgeous but sadly it's a limited edition and I'm not sure if it will be re-promoted. It is the Bad Girl Riri from the Riri Hearts MAC Holiday Collection 2013. It is a darker matte taupey brown color with rosy undertone. I don't think girl with a fair skin tone will love this because it is waayy too dark, but it definitely look gorgeous on medium to darker skin tone.


Do you have any MAC Lipstick favorites or maybe a dupe that I should try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *