October 08, 2015

I Can't Wait For Halloween


Today I have some spare time and I thought why not do some fun Halloween Look. So I end up on Youtube browsing some inspirations and I found this Half-Skull Look created by Chrisspy. If you don't know her, you seriously need to go to Youtube now and subscribe to her. She posted a lot of makeup tutorial, from natural, glam, contouring, costume makeup, etc. 

So this is how her Halloween Look looks like. It is so simple yet it looks super cool and professionally done. I'm sure that everyone can do it. It's so easyyy.



And here is my final look.




I'm sorry if there's still a lot of mess here and there. I am faarrr from good. This is definitely my first time doing this kind of costume makeup and I still need a lot of practice. But this is sooo exciting and I probably will do another one. So check out for that.

Have you decide who you wanna be this Halloween? Anyone as excited as me please leave a comment below.. Yaayy..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *