October 15, 2015

Nivea Lip Butter | Review


Following the rave wave of the Nivea Lip Butter,of course I have to try it. I picked them up in a local store last month and have been using them for quite sometimes now. These lip balms has been gaining their popularity in States and Europe since a couple years ago. There are uncountable reviews and loves over this lip butter.
There are 4 variants of the Nivea Lip Butter out in the market now. I picked up 3 of them which are Original, Raspberry Rose, and Vanilla & Macadamia. I still try to get my hand on the Cocoa, but sadly it just seem to be nowhere to be found.  All of them smell really good and my favorite is the Vanilla & Macadamia. Just so you know, I have a massive addiction to anything vanilla and nutty, and this is just the perfect combination. It smells so delicious and delightful. They're packed in a small tin can, super compact and very cute.



I tried it and it was so buttery and smooth on the lips. It's transparent and a little goes a long way. Another great thing about it is that it keeps my lips soft longer than any other drugstore lip balms that I have tried. I usually have to re-applied my lip balm in 2 to 3 hours, but this Nivea Lip Butter lasted me for more than 5 hours. It also makes my lipstick application easier, keeps my lips hydrated throughout the day, especially when I use a matte lipstick.


For just IDR 30.000 I think everyone should have this in their purse. Have you?


Stay Beautiful,



Cyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *