October 03, 2015

September Favorites 2015: Beauty Rediscoveries


I have been in the mood of downsizing my makeup collection lately, so I've been digging out trough my entire collection and trying to used up some stuff which I probably won't be repurchased again. But I end up discovering things I was obsessed to when I first got it.

Balance Me Radiance Facial Oil is the kind of oil that will suits all types of skin. This one has been sitting nicely in my drawer for some times now and once I grab it again, I get reminded on how much I used to love it. I just love the calming scents and luxurious spa like feeling. Works beautifully on my oily skin and it doesn't break me out. I apply 3 drops of this oil on to my skin once every three days and the next morning I wake up with an amazingly supple and nourished skin.

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye I can not express my obsession over this eye cream. It has been doing wonders on my eye and my dark circle has been visibly reduced. I have written a full review of this product, so if you want to know my deeper thought on this, you can check it here.


Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer - Light Now I understand why so many people love this concealer. I bought it last month and I keep on grabbing it everyday. Ohh dear.. I wish I have tried it way before now, blame this girl for being so stubborn.


Mizzu Perfect Wear Eyeliner Pen I am a proud Indonesian, and this brand is one of so many reasons for me to be proud. I mean who would expect the quality of  this eyeliner, it's Indonesian. But hey.. let me tell you, this eyeliner beats the quality of many brands out there and it's only IDR 25.000, like $2. It's so dirty cheap yet it delivers a high quality. It's long lasting, super black, high precision tip, and most important is it's not smudging at all. Love it!! Has anyone tried it? Comments below for your opinions on this one.


Real Techniques Miracle Complexion If I have to choose between $20 sponge over $6 sponge with almost the same quality of course I will choose the $6 one (I'm on budget.. you know what I mean). I've been grabbing this a lot when doing my makeup this whole month and I just can't stop using it.


Oh.. one more thing, it's not beauty related, but I have to mentioned this because I have a massive addiction over this girl band Little Mix lately. I can't stop moving my head every time I heard their songs. They keep me being energetic and pumped up every day. Yhea.. In terms of music selection I admit that I'm a bit cheeky. ^^


So that's my favorites for September 2015. What products that you have been loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *