January 07, 2016

2015: A Year In Review


2015 is the BIG year in my life. It's the year of my personal growing. The first step on finding my true self and be thankful for what I am and what I have.
It's been a mix of the good and the bad. I've accomplished so much, yet I experience some loses too. However I am still very thankful for every moments as they formed a strong and hopeful dreamer as I am now.


  • The first 'REAL' makeup client. First time and it's a wedding makeup. I still remember being so nervous and wanted to run away and then I pinched my hand to pull myself up and do it. I did it! This was undoubtedly the moment that triggered my career transition. I finally knew how it feels to be confident and proud of myself.
  • Holiday at Nusa Lembongan Island. This year I managed to explore Bali as much as I could and this particular is my most memorable one. The place is awesome, something I've never been before, but the companies are definitely the one who made it unforgettable.
  • Giving up certainty to do what I love. And so I mean it, quitting my day job was the biggest decision I've ever made, because I have to leave my secured monthly salary for something I wasn't even sure will work out or not. I've experienced jobless, money-less, and whatever -less you can mention. There were times when I felt discouraged and anxious about everything and I remember feeling as the loneliest person and just locked myself out from the world. In other times, these experiences has gained me confidence and maturity, forcing me to be independent and make my own decision. I learn how to fuel myself with motivation. Most importantly, I learned how to ask help from people. These are some experiences that I will never trade with anything. *patting my own back* Good job!
  • Start a blog. I have no writing experience whatsoever. I mainly start blogging in the state of anger and disappointment of myself. So I kinda need some media to pour all those anger out and here it is this blog as a result of those hard times. And by the fact that I've reached 2000+ page views in 6 months, this place is now my most favorite place to hang out and aside from that, I'm so thrilled to find out that I have a secret talent. Well, who knows, I'd probably be a writer one day. *fingers crossed* Cheers to that!
  • 15hrs driving from Bali to Surabaya. It was madness! My shoulder just felt like breaking apart and numb. But I reached home safely and satisfied. Bucket List ticked! Yaaasss... lol

I hope 2016 will be as fruitful as 2015. I'm excited to see what's waiting for me out there..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *