December 31, 2015

Last Haul In 2015: Morphe, Luxola, etc


Okaayyy.. This is my last post in the year of 2016 and although it has nothing to do with new year, I'm back with another haul. Some of the stuffs that I'll mention has been hanging around my house for sometimes now, some even has been put to a test and reviewed. What took me so long?? Well.. I was really waiting for one package to come and finally it came yesterday, after a one month long of waiting and waiting. I don't want to post too many hauls as you guys might get bored, so I'll just gonna put everything in one post. And finally here is my December Collective Haul, rounding up things that I've bought lately.

Luxola



It was Black Friday, and Luxola gave a 40% discount on all items. So I thought it was a good time to stock up on some stuffs for my kit. First things that I picked up are 3 shades of the new L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation. They're G1 Gold Ivory, N3 Nude Vanilla, and N7 Nude Ambre. Well.. I really liked the old True Match formula. It was my holy grail. But let me tell you, I like this new formula even better. It is a medium to full coverage foundation that goes on very smooth on the skin and very blendable. You can build it up to get a fuller coverage yet it's not cakey. It is equipped with the new micro-matching and micro-pigment technologies that supposed to make the color blend even better with the skin and look even more natural. If you look very closely, you can see that there is a gold particles and when you applied it on the skin, it gives the most beautiful healthy luminous glow. My clients love it, I love it!
Another one from Luxola are the L'Oreal Brow Artist Genius Kit. I picked up both lighter and darker shade. I love it! Seriously, the quality is insane and I never stop using it ever since I tried it. If you want to know my deeper thoughts on this stuff, you can click here and head off to my full review.








I literally spent my life to bought their stuffs. It's overseas so it means I have to buy in bulk in one purchase to save up on the shipping fee.  I did post a Morphe Wishlist before and I end up to get 85% of the items and the rest are just out of stock due to the high demand. So here's a list of the things that I got from them:

Gunmetal Collection
G2 - Pointed Buffer
G6 - Flat Buffer
G7 - Round Powder
G15 - Small Oval Shadow
G21 - Angled Wing Liner
G24 - Blending Fluff

Elite Collection

E2 - Round Powder
E8 - Detail Contour
E17 - Crease Precision Blender
E20 - Oval Detail Buffer

Studio Pro Collection
M403 - Small Chisel Blush
M433 - Pro Firm Blending Fluff

Flawless Collection
M509 - Deluxe Pointed Blender

Luna/Badger Collection
B19 - Mini Oval Taklon
B44 - Lip Liner

Pro Makeup Palettes

BROW8 - Brow Palette
20CON - 20 Color Contour/Concealer Platte
35N - 35 Color Matte Palette
35K - 35 Color Koffee Palette
35T - 35 Color Taupe Palette


Others


There are a couple things that I bought from several department store during the time frame. Firstly I bought X-pert Eyelash Adhesives in both clear and black color. So far I like it better than Duo Lash Glue since it holds up the lashes better from morning to night and it is way cheaper.

Next one is Armando Carusso #21 Lip Brush. It's just a regular small taklon bristle lip brush that works really well. I bought a lot of lip brushes so that I can switch up between my client and keep my lipstick application hygienic. Then I can just wash it up with antibacterial soap every time I use it. I really don't like to use the disposable lip applicator, they're so unfriendly to the environment. Go green guys!!
I also picked up Olay Regenerist Revitalising Serum which has received so many good reviews from beauty bloggers. I'm so excited to try it and see how it works.

I bought too many this month **sigh**. I know.. I have problem. But can I just defend myself by saying that it's Christmas?? Lol. Anyway, what do you think? Do you want to try anything from the list?


Lastly, Happy New Year 2016 guys. I hope you have an awesome year in 2016. Thanks for all the support and love for cyndheedora.blogspot.co.id and my best prayer goes to you. Have a blast!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *