December 09, 2015

November Favorites 2015


Here we are passing the end of November. Can you believe it's December already? Wow.. Times is ticking so fast and in no time it will be Christmas and New Year 2016. I guess that's the deal when we're getting older, times just pass by like nothing. Let me just share a quick November Favorites with you before we get into the Christmas vibe.



Urban Decay Naked Basic Palette has been my go to look this month. It is basically everything you need in a palette. If you are a newbie in makeup, I would highly recommend this palette. Comes in 6 neutral colors, you can still achieve a gorgeous natural, smokey, classic pin-up, or any other look that comes to your mind.

Who would expect that Oriflame Studio Artist Loose Powder would be so good. It's the translucent white setting powder. Even though it is not as finely milled as MUFE HD Powder, I do like this better. Why? One, It is more affordable of course. Two, this doesn't fly away too much unlike the other. Three, it is mattifying which is always a good thing for oily skin. I like to use this to bake my concealer and it keeps it from creasing the whole day.


LA Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss - Rebel is just the prefect purple lipstick. Doesn't matter if you are a fair or darker skin tone, or if you are a warm or cool toned girl, this will suits you.


If I wanna go out somewhere but doesn't want to look over glam but still polished, I would pop the Burt's Bees Rose Tinted Lip Balm onto my lips. It is so moisturizing and has a nice sheer color which gives a natural red tinted lip.


PAC Brush Cleanser has been my favorites for a quick brush cleanse. It's very time efficient yet it still give a nice clean feeling to the brushes. The baby powder scent makes my brushes feel like they just got out from a shower. 


I just finished reading To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han. It's still very refreshing to read a young adult romance like this book. The plot is very light and entertaining and it keeps me laugh all the time. It is still to be continued, so I guess I have to buy the next sequel which is PS I still Love You.

What's your favorite of the months? I'm always excited to hear your favorites, so don't hesitate to leave a comments below. And don't forget to follow me around on my social media accounts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *