December 26, 2015

My Christmas Day Look: Burgundy Pearl Eyes + Red Lips


Hey guys.. Merry Christmas. So I actually planned to go out today on Christmas Day with my family and have some quality time with them. But the plan changed and I end up just hanging around my house with my makeup on. Anyway I want to show you how I do my makeup for this very special day. I decided to go with a burgundy pearl on the eyes and a bright red on my lips.



Face Makeup
Primer: Benefit the POREfessional
Foundation: L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation - N3 Nude Vanilla
Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser - Light (also acts as a face highlight. Apply it under the eyes, bridge of nose, forehead, cupids bow, and chin)
Setting Powder: Oriflame Studio Artist Loose Powder (this one I use to set my concealer using the baking method. I apply a huge amount under my eyes, bridge of my nose, my forehead, cupids bow, and chin, then I let it set for 10 minutes and dust off the excess. This technique also works to highlight he face)

Setting Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium (apply lightly all over the face and neck)
Blush: NARS Blush - Deep Throat
Contour: Benefit Hoola




Eye Makeup
Brow: L'Oreal Brow Artist Genius Kit - 01 Medium to Dark and Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - 2 Cool Medium
Eye Primer: MUFE Aqua Cream - #13 (apply carefully only on the eyelid area, avoid the crease because we want the sparkles only on the lid)
Transition Color: The Balm Meet Matte Nude Palette - Matt Singh (apply softly all over the crease area to create a soft transition color)
Crease Color: Sleek IDivine Sunset - Shimmery Red (apply all the way along the crease)

Crease Color: LORAC Unzipped - Unbriddled (apply on top of the shimmery red and on the outer corner then blend it halfway to the middle part of the eye lid)
Eyelid Color: Sleek IDivine Lagoon - Oyster (apply all over the eye lid, you can add glitter for a more glam look)
Definer: Urban Decay Naked Basic - Crave (just a little at the outer corner of the eyes to give your eyes a more define look. I choose this color specifically because it's not so black so it didn't wash out the burgundy color too much.)
Highlight: Bourjois Ombre a Paupieres Eyeshadow - #90 (apply this pearly white color on the browbone area)
Eyeliner: MAC Liquidlast Liner - Point Black
Lashline & Waterline: Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes - 10 Black
Eyelashes: Lavie Lashes - Fleur


Lips

Lipstick: MAC Lipstick - Viva Glam Rihanna
Lipgloss: MAC Lipglass - Viva Glam Rihanna (I just apply the tiniest amount, as the lipstick already has a lot of glitters)

What kind of look did you do on Christmas Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *