December 11, 2015

The Cleansing Elite


Cleansing is probably my most favorite part in my whole skincare routine. Looking at how my face is smeared with cleanser and my dissolved makeup somehow giving me a certain satisfaction. It is sounds weird, isn't it? ^^ The benefit of living in a tropical country is you don't have to trouble yourself using different products for different season, because all year round, even though it is raining or hot, humidity level is still high, so it doesn't change the skin condition much. So as I promised yo guys in my night time skincare routine, here is my full cleansing routine with a few alternative products that I love to use.



Makeup Remover:  I have to be extra gentle when removing my eye makeup, since my under eye skin is like dry like a Sahara. Pixy Eye & Lip Makeup Remover is my favorites for the moment. It removes even the most waterproof mascara and eyeliner without rubbing too much and it also doesn't sting my eyes. And for my face makeup, Bioderma Sensibio H2O Solution Micellaire is my holy grail. No need more explanation, it's everybody's favorite and it's super quick and gentle on the skin. I love it!

Cleanser: As for my actual cleanser, I prefer to use something which has a gel or creamy consistency. Oil or balm cleanser can be a little too much for my everyday use. So the one that I am currently using is the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser which is just a very basic gentle cleanser without any unnecessary ingredients which works very well in many different skin types even on sensitive skin. I massage it to my dry skin and work it really well on the skin for about 1 minute, then I rinse it with water. It's so simple and easy.

When I feel a little bit fancy and craving for a luxurious feeling, I would occasionally use cleansing oil or balm. This is not something that I do very often since I have a very oily skin, but I did this once in a while if I want to. So the three that I have been enjoying are Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm, Soap & Glory The Ultimelt and The Body Shop Chamomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter. All of them have a heavenly scent *sniff sniff*. Scent of satisfaction. ^^

Facial Wash: Yup! I did triple cleanse. According to some people washing face with facial wash or foam can damage your face because it's too harsh and drying on the skin. But for my oily skin it's a no no no. Because my skin is super oily, I never felt that it is completely clean without a facial wash.  So to finish off my cleansing routine, I use my trusted Hada Labo Tamagohada Mild Peeling Face Wash which I also incorporate in my morning skincare routine.


Exfoliate: Once every week, I would exfoliate my skin using the St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub. I know that it's a harsh physical exfoliants and many people avoid using it. I personally love how this scrub made my face feels super clean, but to avoid being too harsh on my skin I scrub my face very gently and it works just well.


Is anyone here addicted to cleansing as much as I do? What are your cleansing staples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *