December 03, 2015

My Shopping Experience with Luxola Indonesia


I need to do a quick impression on my shopping experience with Luxola. I meant to get this review up on 30 November by the time I received the package, but I was quite busy and finally find some times today to write this post. I did a purchase on Luxola Indonesia website during Black Friday. They had a 40% discount on all items which is only happen once every year, so I had to take a benefit of that.

What impressed me the most from the whole process is that the package reach my house very fast. When I saw it in my table (my sister received it for me from the mailman) I was so happy and shocked at the same time. And at the moment, I though I need to give a nice review about them. So here it is.


I finished my order on 27th around 13:00 and I got a notification email at 20:00 on the same day saying that my package has been sent. Fast, isn't it? And in only 3 days, I received my package. I did not expect it to be so fast since it is Black Friday and they must had so many orders to be packed and sent out. But proves talked, they did it very well. As usual, my stuffs were very well packaged and arrived safely to me. All new and sealed and nothing broke. Everything was safe and secured with a thick layer of bubble wraps. I managed to take some picture while I unpacked the package. You can see that I literally took my picture in a hurry because I need to rushed for a makeup job that day. So I just lay them on my bed and took a quick pictures on my cellphone while unpacking. Good thing was that it actually arrived just in the right time and I could take them with me and used the products immediately that day.


These things show how professional and organized they are. Well.. I didn't say this to brag or promote Luxola in any ways. I write this post purely out of my fascination. Of course this was not my first time purchasing from their website. I did purchase several times before, but that time their service were not as impressive as this. So thumbs up to the team for their great improvement.


My only concern is their products selection. I have been shopping from Luxola since they were still based in Singapore. They used to had a wide selection of brands and products. But since they changed the management to Luxola Indonesia (still under the same flag, but focused on Indonesian market) they narrowed down the selection a lot and the products sold are mostly different. I was quite disappointed that time, but I do understand that it must be related to Indonesian custom policy. I'm still hoping that they will bring back the products and I believe that the team will do their best about that^^.

Alright, didn't think that this post will be this long. I really meant to write a brief review, but I guess I got a little bit too carried away. So how's your shopping experience with Luxola?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *